HYHE. HEALTHY YOUTH HEALTHY EUROPE. COMENIUS

divendres, 25 de març del 2011

Circular Relaxation

CIRCULAR RELAXATION.

Put your body in a comfortable position, if it can be lying in a mattress, with your arms outstrected near the body,the legs stretched, with a relaxation arrangement... close your eyes and hear your breathing, in calmness...
You take concience about your posture... percive your body in that moment, live the present, you submerge in that present.. percive the place where you are.. and your orientation in that place.
From this insante you to be aware of your breath ... not change at all, just watch as you breathe, do not identify with the process, you have to do without trial, just as it would look like moving a candle flame, watching not playing.
Observe you’re respiration...without change,take conscience that something is breathing in you, it doesen’t cost any effort, you breath in calm.
Visualize your body, make a journey from head to toe and identifies the points of tension with blue mirrored areas ... covers the head, neck, shoulders, arms, trunk, hip, legs ...
Now every time I go blue air ... a soothing blue air, vital, full of energy .... every time you made air stress. Leaves red, blue ... It comes up red, with every breath my body relaxes more and more, more relaxed ... more rested.
Observed this rhythm take esnecial grabbing air ... air ... I relax while I relax ... ... I'm relaxing with each breath ams ams and more relaxed and more rested.
At the same time that you observe you breath you take conscience of your arms and you repit “ my arms are loose”... “my arms are loose”.... and relaxed, very restifive.
I take a relaxing blue air, made with each expiration a red air ... and the tension goes ... I leave every time I feel better and better.
At the same time I observe my breathing became aware of my legs and my legs are loose again,my legs are loose and very relaxed,well rested ..

Mònica, Cristina,Jordina,Rumina,Maria A.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Subscriure's a Comentaris del missatge [Atom]

<< Inici